Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Best Two Years

Wow can't believe it has been two whole years since we tied the knot. I am one lucky girl . I just wanted to start this blog so I can keep a better record of our lives together. Ry and I have had the best two years ever -definitely had our ups and downs but we both are smiling and lovin life!! I wanted to do this blog so I could tell him HAPPY ANNIVERSARY while we were in Germany and let him know he is my everything. I love you Ry!!! I love you babe thanks for always being there and being the tough mean stud that is the most lovable kind man out there. I am so blessed to have you as my hubby. Happy Anniversary to us!!! Can't wait for many more. HUG KISS kiss hug HUG (like nacho libre). Rest of Anniversary is off blog limits hehehe.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mindy and Ryan for your first two years! You sure got to celebrate it in a special way. I wish you the best and continued happiness..........mom

    ReplyDelete