Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back Home

Our Europe Trip was truly amazing. We actually sold out early in Ramstein so we got to tour a little extra in Frankfort.By the way everyone at Ramstein was so friendly and helpful it was so fun working with the people on base. Since we sold out we got to go to the best zoo in Europe and saw some real old animals, and Ry and I were able to attend the Frankfort temple on our anniversary which was quite a treat. Germany was so beautiful tons of green rolling hills and wildflowers and cute deer that got Ryan excited for the deer hunt. We feel so blessed to have gone on this trip and experience everything we did. It was a trip of a life time. We sure missed everyone while we were gone and our glad to be back stateside.

2 comments:

  1. How fun for you guys to go to Europe. I am jealous for sure. So glad you had a good time. Love all the pictures you posted. Neat that you got such good shots with you guys together in front of amazing places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello World Traveler!haha! I love the Blog Myn! I'm glad I know where I can check up on ya! Lata Skata! Bomb

    ReplyDelete