Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2009 Deer Hunt







This year has been a great year for hunting. We saw a lot of great bucks and we were able to fill a couple tags. I took my buddy Blake out and showed him this nice buck and he was able to get it with his muzzle loader. There is a couple bigger ones that have been with this buck that I hunted during the archery and muzzle loader and hopefully I will be able to find during the rifle hunt, so I didn't mind letting Blake take this buck since he only had a muzzle loader tag. The picture with my dad and I was a buck we got on the archery hunt. Nice work dad! The picture of me in boots shorts and church socks was on the archery hunt after we went to church in Pine Valley. Everyone kept taking pictures like it was a big deal. I don't see the problem with this attire. The picture with Kenz and I was also an archery hunt adventure. Kenz insisted on sleeping with uncle Ryan and since Mindy wasn't there that night I figured I would sleep with the next cutest girl in the world. Kenz and I thought it would be a good idea to take a picture to send to Mindy to tell her goodnight. I found out that Kenzie's favortie activities while sleeping are talking, kicking, and tapping me on the back just to make sure I was still there. What a silly girl

No comments:

Post a Comment