Friday, January 22, 2010

Hockey Night






We finally made it out to the new hockey rink for a little recreational skating, but you can tell by the pictures that it got a little competitive. Josh didn't just fall by accident, he got a piece of #44. We had a great time. Laura was moving slowly at first but picked it up. Mindy beat me in our first annual iceathon.(She cheated) Aunt Suzi came equiped with a helmet. We're still not sure if it was for the safety or if she wears it all day. Adam was like Cahz Michael Michaels off of Blades of Glory. Adam, I don't have your freakin hockey stick! Kimmy and Suzi took a hard fall, but not as many as I did trying to figure out how to stop. If you guys haven't gone skating in St. George yet, it's pretty fun. The rink is over by the library.

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is you are too funny Mr. Ryan Hughes! Fun pictures of the ice skating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Ry, I don't think Mindy cheats. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun! I love the pics... Good to see you both are still the life of the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan, sorry but I think I could out skate you!!! Hughes girls rule in skating! Don't forget I did grow up on the ice skating ponds of Panguitch, Utah. I loved ice skating! Let's go!

    ReplyDelete