Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Timers




We had a few Firsts recently. First time for Fondue. It was delicious I got a groupon for half off so we enjoyed a real Fondue Feast. The campfire Fodue was defintely the best part. Since Duke has turned into a city indoor dog(poor dog). He had his First pampered dog bath by Ryan and I at the dog palor. He loved it!Since he has moved indoors he snores quit a bit. I'm pretty sure I heard him snore during the bath. Silly Duke.We took Gabby to here First college ball game and guess who we watched BYU. She is so cute she wanted to shoot hoops with Ry during half time. Good times! Last but not least I attended my First Laker game. It was awesome. Our seats were in the nosebleeds but somehow we found ourselves right behind the basket wooo! It was such a blast being at the Lake Show.

2 comments: