Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas

Christmas was so fun this year. We started off the season with our favorite tradition cutting down a real tree. Dad did most of the work. Marlee enjoyed the snow and the razor ride. Thank heavens for the razor. We ended the day by going to the temple and seeing the nativity and all the beautiful lights.









We had our first Christmas party at the gym. It was a blast. Everyone wore an ugly sweater, enjoyed delicious food, stuffed their faces with marshmallows, and sang a few Christmas carols;)








We were able to enjoy my family Christmas party at Grandma Cindy's. It was so fun. Always so special to be with everyone. Sad I didn't get any pics. The Hughes Christmas party was such a great time. Marlee wasn't a huge fan of Santa but everything else was awesome.
Christmas Eve we decided to head to Cody and Amy's so we wouldn't miss out on any of the family fun. I was nervous about it because I was dialated to a 3 and Vegas was not close to my Dr. I'm glad we went and I'm glad I didn't go into labor. We had such a great time. All the cousins were so cute together. Marlee loved opening her presents. Her favorite gifts were her Dora four wheeler, squeaky shoes, stroller, and slinky. At first she was scared riding her four wheeler now she is a wild woman on it. It was such a joy watching her this year. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Ryan got an AR-15 from Santa. I got everything on my list except the baby;). 2013 Christmas was wonderful. We are truly blessed!!

















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment