Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Festivities



Fall came so quickly, it has been busy and exciting. Ry and I have been working lots. We finally recieved the smoothie mix hip hip hooray. Ry has been working so hard, and I am so proud of him check out the website www.ourblendz.com. My brother bobby moved to Seattle and if Alice doesnt make you enjoy fall i don't know what will.(thats a real leaf). My mom and I walk-ran a 5K for big brother big sister it was a great time we even dressed up she was the nurse I was the injured patient. You rock mom!Fun Times. Just a little update till Ry reveals the great Halloween post. By the way Im so excited for the holidays might put christmas lights up tomorrow hehe.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to do the "Monster Dash" 5K with you Mindy. Thanks for going slow for me. It was sure a pretty morning. Alice is so darling in that picture. Her Blue eyes are so pretty and the ginormous leaf is amazing.

    ReplyDelete