Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009




Well Mindy and I went back and forth on what we were going to be for Halloween. Mindy wanted me to be Adam Lambert from American Idol. Babe, I'm not a homo. Then she wanted to be Rob and Big from MTV. I liked the idea, but trying to be a large Black man when you're a skinny white girl doesn't work to well:) I was dead set on dressing up as the two biggest players, Jeff and Bucky. The Big Players Club is something our softball guys argue over evry time we get together. Basically we pick someone out and say why he is the biggest player. For instance, Bucky has his own 1500 sq ft bachelors pad, a brand new Ford F-150, a new girl every week, only has to work 20 hours a week, and benches 300 lbs, he is a huge player:) You get the picture. Since Bucky and Jeff are always instigating the big player arguments, Mindy and I dressed up as them. We wore fanny packs that had items that fit Jeff and Bucky. Jeff eats about 5 doughnuts a day and gets migraines all the time. I'm sure they go hand in hand. So I filled my fanny pack with doughnuts and exedrin. Mindy had a nintendo paddle since Bucky plays Halo about 40 hours a week, and protein bars since Bucky is big into hitting the gym. When we got to the party about half of the people there were dressed as Jeff. It was a good time.

2 comments:

  1. You guys look great. Sounds like you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl,
    you were in my dreams last night. Miss you!
    It seems like it's all good in your life, good o know it.

    Mariana

    ReplyDelete